Wednesday, November 26, 2008

3rd Day of Boot Camp

Today I was not able to get out and share with anyone face to face, so I did followups for the last 2 days. This is the f/u email I sent, I openned with their name and a mention of the personal things we discussed then:

I hope you had an opportunity to check out my website. If not, here is the link:
http://www.theharmonfamilyfoundation.com

I am currently doing a World Changer Reality Boot Camp. This journey starts at -0- dollars per month and takes us to $2,000.00 per month in 60 days. There is absolutely no selling. We do these things:

1. The first is signing up for a World Changer Mall.

2. Create a World Changer Foundation Mall for a local nonprofit organization.

3. Buy, under the nonprofit mall, American Express Gift Cards and then using those cards to buy everyday items at local stores, on your mall, pay your mortgage, your utilities, gas, gifts, in general any costs you incur on a daily basis, etc. When you buy on your mall a commission is generated from the store, so essentially you are turning your overhead into an income stream that repeats monthly and benefits you and your nonprofit.

4. Then you build your Team by sharing this opportunity with family, friends, acquaintenances, everybody is in need of help financially these days and since this business is designed to change the world, giving this business to others is very important. You really only need 5 people choose to be a member of your Team, then you help them get 5 and it compounds.

Does this fit your vision of the lifestyle you want? Do you want to be part of a Team that works together at helping others and has a financial win for you, do you want to be the leader of that Team? Join me on this journey and in addition to making $2,000.00 per month in 60 days you will be leading your Team and your nonprofit into financial success.

I would love to work with you. Please let me know.

Donna

I also used this email to contact some leads to whom I had already sent and introductory email.

No comments: